You can add participants automatically to your GetResponse lists using the native GetResponse integration. You can either set it up for your organization (all projects that don't have individual integration settings) or on a project level.
Make sure you have a dedicated opt-in checkbox in your involve.me project and it is set to "Sends data to: GetResponse (or all integrations)".
Your integration will send email, first name and last name automatically, however you can add more fields to be sent. For your list to accept more data, please configure your "Custom fields" accordingly:
- title (Text type): Title of contact
- job (Text type): Job title
- country_code (Text type): Country
- facebook_profile, twitter_profile, instagram_profile, linkedin_profile (type Text or Website)
- correct (Text or Number type): Correctly answered questions
- score (Text or Number type): Quiz score of values
- calculator (Text or Number type): Result from the calculator element
- outcome (Text type): Which outcome the participant got for multiple outcome projects
Make sure you choose the right field types or your integration may not work!
Duplicated projects: Be aware that if you have configured a GetResponse integration on the project level and you duplicate the project, your integration settings will duplicate as well.
Be aware that if an email address was already on your list it cannot be subscribed again (even if deleted).
Be aware that double opt-in is activated by default and each new subscriber will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any trouble setting up this integration, please contact us.