To connect an existing or create a new Stripe Account:
- Go to https://app.involve.me/payment-accounts, choose between Test Payment Accounts and Live Payment Accounts, click on the Link Account button and in the dropdown select Stripe. Follow the prompts to connect an existing account or create a new a Stripe account.
- You can use the account that is not in live mode to test your payments. See https://stripe.com/docs/testing#cards for a list of test credit cards.
- After you have connected your Stripe accounts, you can then use them to take payments in forms by drag & dropping the Collect Payments content element in the editor on the Thank You / Outcome pages of a specific project and selecting the specific Stripe account in the Card Payment Account dropdown.
- Stripe is not available in all countries
- that the following currencies do not allow using an American Express credit card type: BRL, CZK, HUF, INR
- a paid involve.me account is required for using Stripe as a payment gateway