Using the content element "Collect Payments" you can receive money from your participant without leaving your involve.me form, quiz, survey or lead page.
1. Connect your payment account
To get going you need to connect your payment platform first. You can use any PayPal Premier or Business account or Stripe to collect from credit cards.
Go to https://app.involve.me/payment-accounts to connect your accounts.
Connect a test account to simulate fake payments and a live account for real payments. Follow the instructions for the platform you want to connect:
2. Add a "Collect Payments" content element
Open the project you want to use to receive payments in the editor and navigate to
your final page (Thank you page or your Outcome pages).
Drag & Drop a "Collect Payments" content element onto the canvas and add the payment account(s) you previously connected in the options. You can add one credit card platform like Stripe and one PayPal account.
Make sure to set up the currency and the source for the price.
You can choose from these price sources:
- Fixed price: the amount will be the same for each user
- Score: The result of the score on your page. This is the score type "by value", which means that it adds up the values for each question with the "individual scoring" option. You do not need to put a score element on the same page.
- Calculator: The result of a calculator element on the same page (the element must be added to the same page). Then choose the calculator in the dropdown below.
If your setup is complete you are able to collect payments from each submission. You can edit the text of the Pay button in the element. For PayPal it will always show the standard yellow Pay Button with the text right below.
Please be aware that a submission that did not complete the payment is still counted as a submission for you monthly submission limit. Payments that are collected while the project was in draft mode will automatically be deleted when the project is published. If you remove a submission from your analytics or delete your project, you will also remove the payment information from the submission, however you will still see it on your payment platform.
Users who closed your project will not be able to fulfil the payment afterwards, they will need to click through your project again.
See your payment in the analytics
To see what submissions are paid, please open your project analytics. And open the tab "Payments". Here all submission are listed and you will see a payment status. Please be aware that there is only a total, currency and platform available if your user clicked the "pay button".
Good to know:
- The payment amounts for the following currencies are rounded to be decimal free: JPY (PayPal & Stripe), HUF (PayPal only), TWD (PayPal only)