You can choose between design options for the overall project and the design of each page. You can adopt the project settings on each individual page or choose to customize the look and feel of specific pages by unticking the Same as project box.
Once you've chosen the level on which you want to apply the settings you have general styling options for your content elements, the background, as well as the option of uploading and positioning background images for desktop and mobile.
- Fonts - Choose two fonts, one for your headings and question texts and another one for all other text. Also choose a font size for headings and questions texts.
- Transparent Design - With this option you define how your colors are applied on your content elements. Either with a solid colored styling or a more transparent style.
- Colors - Using three colors you can create a unique look for all content elements.
- Color - covering the whole width of the project pages
- Content Card Visibility & Color - The content card is covering the area where the content elements appear. Its alignment can be left, centered and right.
Desktop and Mobile Background Image
- You can choose to have different images on Mobile and Desktop by unticking the Mobile Same As Desktop box
- Image Upload - either click on the dropzone or drag & drop images to upload them
- Data Size is limited to 3 MB, for assuring a seamless user experience for your projects
- Brightness - Use a black or white overlay on your background to make content stick out more. Slide left from the center to go more black and right from the center to go more white.
- Image Alignment - choose the positioning of your background image by clicking on the arrows.
- By ticking the Fixed image on scroll box you can make the background image sticky.
- Image Scaling - you can choose between Original Size, Cover Screen, Fit Screen Height, Fit Screen Width.