You can change the language for text that you cannot edit inside the editor in the project settings. The following text is translated by this setting:
- All form field labels of the Contact Info element
- Error messages on questions and form fields (like "This field is required")
- The text that is shown when a project is completed and not available any more
- The text that is shown when you reached your monthly participant limit
- The language short-code for your browser to know what language is present
All other texts in your project can be edited directly. The default for new projects is English, however the language setting is copied when a project is duplicated.
The following languages are available for this setting:
- Arabic (with right to left)
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Hebrew (with right to left)
For RTL languages like Arabic and Hebrew all content is automatically set right-to-left.
If you are missing your native language you can help us make the translation available. Please contact us over the customer chat.