Every published involve.me project comes with a unique, autogenerated QR code.
The QR code opens a URL of whatever you made in involve.me. This means you can print it and use it to direct people you meet in real life to your involve.me projects.
Here's a few places where you can put your QR code:
- Price tags for cashless mobile checkout
- Posters and fliers to gather feedback
- Discount vouchers for new and repeat customers
- Business cards to transfer your contact info online
+ Anything else you can think of
If you want to get a QR code from a project that's already published:
1. Click the drop-down arrow on your project card
2. Pick "Share & Embed"
3. Click "Download this QR code"
If you want to generate a QR code from a project that's not published yet, publish your project first and go to steps 1. to 3.
Once you've downloaded the QR code, it's up to you where you use it. You can share it digitally or in print.
involve.me QR codes never expire, unless you've set a project end date for your project.