You can add participants automatically as your Keap contacts and populate the contact custom fields using the native Keap integration. You can either set it up for your organization (all projects that don't have individual integration settings) or on a project level.
To activate it, connect the organization or the project to your Keap account. Make sure to have that mentioned in your opt-in text in order to be fully GDPR compliant.
After granting access, your account details will show up for the integration.
Make sure you have a dedicated opt-in checkbox in your involve.me project and it is set to "Sends data to: Keap" (or all integrations).
The integration will send email and default personal data fields automatically.
For your list to accept more data, please add "Custom fields for Contacts" on Keap accordingly beforehand.
Default fields that are already predefined by Keap:
- name & email (from the Contact Info element)
- Some fields from the Contact Info element: job title, address, zip code, city, mobile/phone, birthday, fax, website, facebook, linkedin, twitter
Default custom fields that need to be created:
- Some fields from the Contact Info element (all type Text): title, gender, company for the organization name, state, country, instagram
- correct (type Number): Correctly answered questions
- score (type Number): Quiz score of values
- outcome_points (Number type): Total points for the determining outcome
- calculator (type Number): Result from the calculator element
- for more than one calculator: add the calculator ID as a property (type Number eg. ca_xxxxxx)
- outcome (type Text): Which outcome the participant got for multiple outcome projects (only if the project has outcomes)
- embed_url for the website where the project was embedded (type Text)
- remote_id if the submission has the parameter (type Text)
- involveme_project to save the involve.me project name (type Text)
Data from question elements must be set up through "custom field mapping".
Important: Make sure you choose the right field names & types for your integration.
Duplicated projects: Be aware that if you have configured a Keap integration on the project level and you duplicate the project, your integration settings will duplicate as well.
When the same email is sent again it will update the existing contact with the new data.
Testing the Integration: Once a user completes the survey, check the Analytics of the project -> Select the Responses [ ] menu -> Select a submission. On the right pane, scroll down the page until the "INTEGRATIONS" section.
The Keap icon, along with the other integrations configured, should be displayed with a status: "Successful".
If the Keap icon is not present, it is not integrated with the project. If it is greyed out, the Integration is present but has not been triggered. Other statuses include Pending or an Error description that can be used to further troubleshoot the issue if necessary.
If you have any trouble setting up this integration, please contact us.