You can add participants automatically to your AWeber contacts or update their properties using the native AWeber integration. You can either set it up for your organization (all projects that don't have individual integration settings) or on a project level.
To activate it, connect the organization or the project to your AWeber account. Make sure to have that mentioned in your opt-in text in order to be fully GDPR compliant.
Note that in AWeber, subscribers are grouped in lists.
Make sure you have a dedicated opt-in checkbox in your involve.me project and it is set to "Sends data to: AWeber" (or all integrations).
Your integration will send email, first name and last name automatically.
For your list to accept more data, please add "Custom fields" on AWeber accordingly.
Default custom fields:
- correct: Correctly answered questions
- score: Quiz score of values
- outcome_points: Total points for the determining outcome
- outcome: Which outcome the participant got for multiple outcome projects
- Fields from the Contact Info element: title, gender, company (for the Organization name), job (for Job title), street, zip, city, state, country_code, home_phone, mobile_phone, fax
- birthdate: Full birthday with year
- url for the website where the project was embedded
- facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin
- calculator: Result from the first calculator element
- for more than one calculator: add the calculator ID as a custom field (eg. ca_xxxxxx)
- involveme_project to save the involve.me project name
Data from question elements must be set up through "custom field mapping".
Working with Tags: Tags in AWeber can be assigned to involve.me results in the "Map Custom Field" configuration section
Important: Make sure you choose the right field names or your integration may not work!
Duplicated projects: Be aware that if you have configured an Aweber integration on the project level and you duplicate the project, your integration settings will duplicate as well.
Custom fields on existing subscribers will be updated when the same email is sent again.
Testing the Integration: Once a user completes the survey, check the Analytics of the project -> Select the Responses [ ] menu -> Select a submission. On the right pane, scroll down the page until the "INTEGRATIONS" section.
The AWeber icon, along with the other integrations configured, should be displayed with a status: "Successful".
If the AWeber icon is not present, it is not integrated with the project. If it is greyed out, the Integration is present but has not been triggered. Other statuses include Pending or an Error description that can be used to further troubleshoot the issue if necessary.
If you have any trouble setting up this integration, please contact us.