You can add participants automatically as Drip contacts and populate the contact custom fields using the native Drip integration. You can either set it up for your organization (all projects that don't have individual integration settings) or on a project level.
To activate it, connect the organization or the project to your Drip account. Make sure to have that mentioned in your opt-in text in order to be fully GDPR compliant.
After granting access, your account details will show up for the integration.
Make sure you have a dedicated opt-in checkbox in your involve.me project and it is set to "Sends data to: Drip" (or all integrations).
The integration will send email and default personal data fields automatically.
For your list to accept more data, please add "Custom fields" in Drip accordingly beforehand.
Default fields that are already predefined by Drip:
- name & email (from the Contact Info element)
- Some fields from the Contact Info element: address, zip code, city, state, country, phone
Default custom fields that need to be created:
- Some fields from the Contact Info element: job title, company for the organization, title, gender, website, mobile, birthday, fax, website, facebook, linkedin, twitter
- correct: Correctly answered questions
- score: Quiz score of values
- calculator: Result from the calculator element
- for more than one calculator: add the calculator ID as a property (eg. ca_xxxxxx)
- outcome: Which outcome the participant got for multiple outcome projects (only if the project has outcomes)
- embed_url for the website where the project was embedded
- remote_id if the submission has the parameter
- involveme_project to save the involve.me project name
Data from question elements must be set up through "custom field mapping".
Duplicated projects: Be aware that if you have configured a Drip integration on the project level and you duplicate the project, your integration settings will duplicate as well.
Custom properties on existing contacts will be updated when the same email is sent again.
If you have any trouble setting up this integration, please contact us.