You can add participants automatically to your ConvertKit subscribers or update their fields using the native ConvertKit integration. You can either set it up for your organization (all projects that don't have individual integration settings) or on a project level.
To activate it, connect the organization or the project to your ConvertKit account. Make sure to have that mentioned in your opt-in text in order to be fully GDPR compliant.
To connect, create a new sequence first or use an existing sequence and find the sequence ID in the URL when the sequence is open:
Paste the Sequence ID (only the number) in the field and find the API key here.
Make sure you have a dedicated opt-in checkbox in your involve.me project and it is set to "Sends data to: ConvertKit" (or all integrations).
The integration will send email and default fields automatically.
For your list to accept more data, please add "Custom fields" on ConvertKit accordingly beforehand.
Default fields that are already predefined by ConvertKit:
- name & email (from the Contact Info element)
Default custom fields that need to be created:
- Fields from the Contact Info element: title, gender, company for the organization name, jobtitle, address, zip for zip code, city, state, country, phone, mobilephone, fax, website
- birthdate from the Contact Info element: Full birthday with year
- correct: Correctly answered questions
- score: Quiz score of values
- calculator: Result from the calculator element
- for more than one calculator: add the calculator ID as a property (eg. ca_xxxxxx)
- outcome: Which outcome the participant got for multiple outcome projects (only if the project has outcomes)
- facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin from the Contact Info element
- embed_url for the website where the project was embedded
- remote_id if the submission has the parameter
- involveme_project to save the involve.me project name
Data from question elements must be set up through "custom field mapping".
You can use automations on the ConvertKit end to update tags, segments, lists etc. accordingly.
Duplicated projects: Be aware that if you have configured a ConvertKit integration on the project level and you duplicate the project, your integration settings will duplicate as well.
Custom properties on existing contacts will be updated when the same email is sent again.
If you have any trouble setting up this integration, please contact us.