You can add participants automatically to your Mailjet lists using the native Mailjet integration. You can either set it up for your organization (all projects that don't have individual integration settings) or on a project level.
Make sure you have a dedicated opt-in checkbox in your involve.me project and it is set to "Sends data to: Mailjet (or all integrations)".
Your integration will send email, first name and last name automatically, however you can add more fields to be sent. For your list to accept more data, please configure your "Contact Properties" accordingly:
- firstname (Text type): First name
- name (Text type): Last name
- Other fields from the Contact Info element (all type Text): title, gender, company for the Organization name, job, address, postal_code, city, state, country_code, home_phone, mobile_phone, fax
- birthdate (text or date type)
- url, facebook_profile, twitter_profile, instagram_profile, linkedin_profile (type Text)
- correct (Text or Number type): Correctly answered questions
- score (Text or Number type): Quiz score of values
- calculator (Text or Number type): Result from the calculator element
- outcome (Text type): Which outcome the participant got for multiple outcome projects
- Data from question elements must be set up through "custom field mapping"
Be aware that double opt-in is activated by default and each new subscriber will receive a confirmation email.
If you have any troubles setting up this integration, please contact us.