You can add participants automatically to your GetResponse lists using the native GetResponse integration. You can either set it up for your organization (all projects that don't have individual integration settings) or on a project level.
Make sure you have a dedicated opt-in checkbox in your involve.me project and it is set to "Sends data to: GetResponse (or all integrations)".
Your integration will send email, first name and last name automatically, however you can add more fields to be sent. For your list to accept more data, please configure your "Custom fields" accordingly:
- title (Text type): Title of contact
- job (Text type): Job title
- country_code (Text type): Country
- facebook_profile, twitter_profile, instagram_profile, linkedin_profile (type Text or Website)
- correct (Text or Number type): Correctly answered questions
- score (Text or Number type): Quiz score of values
- outcomepoints (Number type): Total points for the determining outcome
- calculator (Text or Number type): Result from the calculator element
- outcome (Text type): Which outcome the participant got for multiple outcome projects
- projectname to save the involve.me project name (type Text)
- Data from question elements must be set up through "custom field mapping"
Make sure you choose the right field types or your integration may not work!
Duplicated projects: Be aware that if you have configured a GetResponse integration on the project level and you duplicate the project, your integration settings will duplicate as well.
Be aware that if an email address was already on your list it cannot be subscribed again (even if deleted).
Be aware that double opt-in is activated by default and each new subscriber will receive a confirmation email.
Testing the Integration: Once a user completes the survey, check the Analytics of the project -> Select the Responses [ ] menu -> Select a submission. On the right pane, scroll down the page until the "INTEGRATIONS" section.
The GetResponse icon, along with the other integrations configured, should be displayed with a status: "Successful".
If the GetResponse icon is not present, it is not integrated with the project. If it is greyed out, the Integration is present but has not been triggered. Other statuses include Pending or an Error description that can be used to further troubleshoot the issue if necessary.
If you have any trouble setting up this integration, please contact us.