You can add participants automatically into your Pipedrive contacts and populate the person fields using the native Pipedrive integration. You can either set it up for your organization (all projects that don't have individual integration settings) or on a project level.
To activate it, connect the organization or the project to your Pipedrive account. Make sure to have that mentioned in your opt-in text in order to be fully GDPR compliant.
After granting access, your account details will show up for the integration.
Make sure you have a dedicated opt-in checkbox in your involve.me project and it is set to "Sends data to: Pipedrive" (or all integrations).
Default fields that are already predefined by Pipedrive:
- name & email (from the Contact Info element)
- phone (from the Contact Info element)
Default custom fields that need to be created:
- Fields from the Contact Info element (all type Text): title, gender, company for the organization name, jobtitle, address, zip for zip code, city, state, country, mobilephone (type Phone), fax, website
- birthdate from the Contact Info element (type Date): Full birthday with year
- correct (type Number): Correctly answered questions
- score (type Number): Quiz score of values
- calculator (type Number): Result from the calculator element
- for more than one calculator: add the calculator ID as a property (type Number eg. ca_xxxxxx)
- outcome (type Text): Which outcome the participant got for multiple outcome projects (only if the project has outcomes)
- facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin from the Contact Info element (type Text)
- embed_url for the website where the project was embedded (type Text)
- remote_id if the submission has the parameter (type Text)
- involveme_project to save the involve.me project name (type Text)
Data from question elements must be set up through "custom field mapping".
Important: Make sure you choose the right field names & types for your integration. Currently the people, timerange, range and org, multiple-option data type of Pipedrive is not supported. For single-option data types make sure the right options are created.
Duplicated projects: Be aware that if you have configured a Pipedrive integration on the project level and you duplicate the project, your integration settings will duplicate as well.
When the same email is sent again, a new contact is created, however Pipedrive has the ability to merge contacts with the same email address.
If you have any trouble setting up this integration, please contact us.